Also designed and developed by Cédric Ragot, this is a knife like none other. Subtly Asian, nearly Samurai-like in its inspiration, its enclosed, encased form catches the eye. Is it a pen? A fan?
With its protective sheath-cap, Le Katana repudiates and reinvents the conventional concept of cutlery. Spare and elegant, it initiates a new ritual with both masculine authority and feminine grace, nearly like a vanity knife. On the dining table, with its blade revealed, the magnetized sheath serves as a knife rest. Other rooms, other uses: on a desk, it takes on the guise of letter opener. Le Katana is versatile, a valued personal accessory whose beauty and utility can be admired singly, in a pair or a set of six.
- Heritage: Aveyron
- Blade: gloss-polished Z50 steel, guaranteed for 5 years
- Body: (handle and sheath) of dyed Acrystex
- Colors: white / black / nutmeg / madder red / matte black / matte nutmeg / matte madder red
- Weight / Size: 82 g / 235 mm
- Prices (recommended retail prices): 115 € for one, 399 € for quatre, 599 € for six.