With its distinctive form, a “recentered” version of the Aveyron-style knife, the Petit Couteau à Fromage is an original, ultra-contemporary knife conceived to switch with ease from the pantry to the dining table, making the preparation and sharing of food an even greater pleasure.
Its dimensions have been calculated to slice decisively into small cheeses, like those made from goat or sheep milk. Its magnetic base, which gives it heft and balance, is designed to anchor the knife to a PaperStone platter, also designed by Cédric Ragot.
- Heritage: Aveyron
- Blade: gloss-polished Z50 steel, guaranteed for 5 years
- Handle: Acrystex
- Colors: black / matte black
- Platter: black PaperStone
- Weight / Size: 90 g / 235 mm - 340 x 260 mm (platter)
- Prices (recommended retail prices): 395 € the set.